We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chloroquine&Proguine

Which Calangute hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Chloroquine&Proguine

Hi everyone,

I am going to the Colonia Santa Maria (Calangute) in April! I cant wait. My doctor has advised I take Chloroquine and Proguine so I will. I have read the other posts on all the different things you can take but I will just stick to what the doctor has recommended.

I am slightly worried because when I went to Eqypt I got bitten so much on my legs that my legs all swelled up and I had to wear a long skirt for the whole holiday it was that bad.I could not stop itching my legs and had to stay in the hotel room most of teh holiday as my legs hurt so much. What do I take to stop them biting me?!! HELP! I am going to try garlic capsules which someone recommended but is there any other things I could try? Is there a tablet I can take daily before I go taht stops them?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Lianne

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
3,098 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Chloroquine&Proguine

I hate that you get all showered and clean then have to spray and put cream all over....but its so worth it.......

Essex
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Chloroquine&Proguine

Thanks for all your advice very helpful!

13. Re: Chloroquine&Proguine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, September 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Calangute
Recent Conversations