We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget hotels in Calangute

Mumbai
1 post
Save Topic
Budget hotels in Calangute

Hi All,

I'm planning a trip to Goa from 23rd to 26th August 2007 and am interested in hotels and resorts in Calangute. However my budget works out to 700 to 1000 INR per day. Can anyone suggest decent budget hotels in this price range ?? This been an off-season (monsoon ) I believe hotels rates may be cheap at this time :)

Also suggest any budget two-wheeler rental service in the vicinity of the hotel AND beaches / Churches / Forts to visit this time of the year.

Cheers,

Shawn

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,537 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget hotels in Calangute

Check www.goa-tourism.com this is the official website of Goa Tourism and their accommodation details are available on this website. You can also look at local travel portals like TravelGuru.Com, Yatra.Com for any good deals.

Derby, England
Level Contributor
372 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget hotels in Calangute

We stayed at the collonia de braganza (spelling?)in calengute, we payed £100 for 10 days for 2 of us, it was cheap and chearfull all though the rooms where basic there is a fridge in the room and the staff are really nice. I think we got a discount because my fellers friend is a travel agent but in moon soon I think it should be cheap.

3. Re: Budget hotels in Calangute

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 07, 2009