We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment benaulim

Which Benaulim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
apartment benaulim

Hi , I am looking for an apartment in benaulim, close to the beach from 13 dec 14 to 18 jan 15, I would prefer somewhere towards colva if possible, can anyone recommend somewhere reasonably priced?

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,036 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartment benaulim

Have you tried holiday letting or ownersdirect or homesaway. If none of these help google your question. When I checked a while back there where a lot of properties to rent in Benaulim. Good Luck. :-)) Gel

North Wales
Level Contributor
194 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apartment benaulim

Hi, we have booked into Sandray Resort, for Jan/Feb, cant say how good they are but for us they have been very helpful with any queries we have had, this will be our first time to Goa, the reviews we have seen seem to be very good, whatever the place is, we will make the best of it and enjoy our stay!!! I think this is near where you want to stay!!! lol.

walsall
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: apartment benaulim

Caphina tourist cottages has 4 apartments and are good value for the money, I will be staying in one of them for 2 months over xmas, if you want any info please get in touch, Xmas will be my 3rd visit to Caphinas

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: apartment benaulim

Hi can you give me a guide for the price?

walsall
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: apartment benaulim

You will have to get in touch with them, last year the new apartments above the restraunt was 1,500 r/s a night, the smaller apartment ( the one I am staying in ) is 800 r/s per night

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: apartment benaulim

thanks, ill look into it.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: apartment benaulim

Thanks for your reply, Ive been to Colva 8 times, but thought we might move to benaulim this year for a change. I should have really lookd around last year!

8. Re: apartment benaulim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 17, 2015