We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pinto's bar, Benaulim ?

Which Benaulim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Pinto's bar, Benaulim ?

Anyone know of Pinto's bar in Benaulim? A mate of mine is holed up there and I'm joining him in a couple of weeks. Trouble is that he has a nack of picking the nastiest joint in town - has he done it again or will I be pleasantly surprised?

Znojmo, Czech...
Level Contributor
3,124 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pinto's bar, Benaulim ?

i seem to remember that pinto's is ok ,there is no nasty bars in benaulim that i know off ,though beware of the guy who owns kellys bar,he is a strange one..you might get an earfull if you not eating and drinking lots (usually on premiership football night..)

Wales
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pinto's bar, Benaulim ?

Thanks music, that's good to know.

3. Re: Pinto's bar, Benaulim ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, May 07, 2010