We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LLoyds Cottages

Which Benaulim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
shropshire
Level Contributor
81 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
LLoyds Cottages

Hi, just wondering if anyone has heard of LLoyds Cottages in Benaulim. We have been offered a long term rent here (about 10 weeks) but can't find anything at all on the net about it, all I have is her phone number.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LLoyds Cottages

did u go ? anyone know of a cheap place to stay in south Goa for a night wife and i need a place with a pool on the 8th

york
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: LLoyds Cottages

Just spent 2 weeks at LLoyds. Lovely family very friendly and helpful. Room basic with en-suite and spotlessly clean with plenty of hot water. Paid 400 rupees a night. Telephone number +91-832-2771492 (Maria D'Silva).

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LLoyds Cottages

Was it really 400 rupees - that's just over a fiver.

We want to book somewhere round there next March for 3 weeks. Was there air conditioning or a kitchen area?

Many thanks

york
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: LLoyds Cottages

Yes 400ir. There was no a/c just ceiling fan but I found it quite comfortable. No cooking facilities in the room, but they also have 3 or 4 beautiful apartments 1/2 bedrooms with kitchen facilities. I think these started around 1500ir. and may have had a/c, I can't remember. Quite a few of the Benaulim regulars were quite amused that I was paying as much as 400ir!

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: LLoyds Cottages

Thanks for that - i will give Maria a ring.

As long as it is clean and you can cool off that is all that matters :0)

Bristol UK
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: LLoyds Cottages

hi

did you go in the end to lloyds. If so any good if not where did you go. Have been going to south for a few years but a regular apartment is no longer on the market,

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: LLoyds Cottages

Hi

No - if we are going to go we will book for Feb/March 2010?

We went to the South this March but stayed in Martin's Comfort Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis.

Our friends will be staying in the apartments then which they saw this time and said that they were very nice. Don't know what the cottages are like though - the only thing that puts me off is the fact that they don't have air conditioning?

8. Re: LLoyds Cottages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, November 09, 2009