We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goa Visit

Chandigarh...
1 post
Save Topic
Goa Visit

I am visiting Goa with my wife and 1.5 years daughter from 3rd Oct 2013 (should reach by 3:00 P.M.) to 9th Oct 2013 (departure in morning).

How should i plan about things especially considering the security and safety aspects with wifey and the little daughter.

If it will be fine if i could spend a day at one beach and then move on to another?

My budget is about Rs.3000/- for a day.

Thanks

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goa Visit

Security? Gosh, this is a new question. Not heard this one asked before. Can you please elaborate?

Safety: Don't let your child wander too close to the water by herself. Can't think of much else.

Where to go: There are numerous threads on this topic on the forum. You can search the net for ideas using the keywords "what to see in goa". You will get back pages full of suggestions. It all depends on your interests.

Beaches (variety of them), Mountains, Wildlife, Rivers, Churches (including UNESCO Heritage Site), Temples. Do a search on each of them.

You can even ride the Konkan Railway from Madgaon to Thivim, for example, for a peaceful, traffic-jam-free glimpse of Goa. Use the same taxi driver on all days to get a good rate.

Have a happy holiday!

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Goa Visit

The roads in Goa are mad, keep a tight hold of your daughter if you are walking near any roads. The sea is very dangerous with strong currents and big waves, don't let her go in alone.

3. Re: Goa Visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 29, 2014