We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheapest basic rooms in anjuna

manchester
8 posts
Save Topic
cheapest basic rooms in anjuna

Last year I paid 500 rupees a night for a basic room and I'm looking for similar. Last year I was traveling alone but this year I can share a room so I was hoping to pay less than 1000 for the two of us. As long as it is safe and clean that is all that matters. Can anyone recomend somewhere?

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheapest basic rooms in anjuna

Try the rooms behind Curly's beach bar, we spoke to a couple there last year and they haggled the price right down as it was a quiet time.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,534 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheapest basic rooms in anjuna

Sunshine Guest House on the north Anjuna Cliff, right opposite Guru Bar and Restaurant, great location.

Same management as Villa Anjuna and Villa Candolim.

Around Rs 500, fans, no air con, can use pool at Villa Anjuna about 5 mins walk away.

Email: anjunavilla@hotmail.com, anjunavilla@yahoo.com

Owner: Mr Nelson, Manager: Ms Bernie

- Jyoti

milton keynes
Level Contributor
784 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheapest basic rooms in anjuna

andrewgreen.biz/sunset-bar-restaurant-guest-…

not sure what anthonys charging this year but has always been good value and is a nice place on the beach

Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: cheapest basic rooms in anjuna

some good ideas there and answers my question too, so I'll say thanks to contributors too :-)

manchester
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: cheapest basic rooms in anjuna

Thank you everyone. Some really good ideas there. I go to Goa every year so it is handy to know all the best places to stay.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,534 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cheapest basic rooms in anjuna

With reference to Reply # 3: We eat at Sunset every time we visit Anjuna. Thanks for the link, very familiar place and faces. :)

However, we have not stayed at Sunset, since we prefer staying near the cliff area, more places to wander around in the evenings: Sea Rock, Guru, Sea Queen and others.

Here is a glimpse of the food and music at Sunset and other places in Anjuna:

…blogspot.com/search/label/Menus-Anjuna

- Jyoti

milton keynes
Level Contributor
784 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cheapest basic rooms in anjuna

hi jg that photo of sea rocks looks familiar, if that was the 23rd we were in there as well

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cheapest basic rooms in anjuna

Does anybody know of an email address for Sunset Bar and Guesthouse?

9. Re: cheapest basic rooms in anjuna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, February 18, 2013