We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meditation

Which Anjuna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
314 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Meditation

Are there any meditation/relaxation classes in Anjuna??

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meditation

This is the place to find them but this coming season I think you will have to wait nearer the time of your holiday to see who will be returning to Goa. There is going to be hassles with long term visas so some people may not return, depending what visa they are given.

The lady who teaches my yoga class has said she will not return if she is only given a 3 month visa (this is what residents of some countries are being given)and will be looking for somewhere else to go for the winter.

This will be the case for other people so ask near your holiday.

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,460 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meditation

We had no problem with Visa's this year we got two year business and the family one year tourist no problem.....but meditating does my head in... I prefer to relax with a Honey Bee

Jaipur
Level Contributor
399 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Meditation

if you walk around south of Anjuna beach where there is a end, there just sit near one of the rocks near the beach during sunset and try closing your eyes and relax... It would be more than a meditation... i promise...

Missing goa man, I too plan to go there soon.....

Cheers

DD

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Meditation

Not turning this into visa thread but 2 friends back to UK with previous 5 year visas got 6 month tourist. My Italian yoga teacher been told she will only get 3 months visa.

VFS warning elsewhere there are not many 1yr visas now been given out.

Re Meditation, each to their own, wouldn't do for us all to be the same. I don't drink Honeybee but do go to relaxation classes, reflexology sessions and Ayuverdic massage.

5. Re: Meditation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, October 21, 2009