We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toiletries

Which Anjuna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Toiletries

Due to limited luggage weight, is it possible to buy cheap toiletries in Northern Goa, Around Calangute,Bagga area etc. Thinking in the line of Sun Cream, Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel etc. These are the things that take up the weight. Any ideas on availability and prices?

Thanks

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,822 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toiletries

You can buy most things in Goa that you can get here, although you probably won't have such a wide choice as you might in Boots. I tend to take sun cream from here so that I know it's OK, being a fair skinned burny type person, but the rest I buy there if I really can't fit it in. Whatever you buy there it will almost certainly be considerably cheaper than it is here.

If you're staying in a hotel, they all do laundry for pence rather than pounds, so if you want to cut down on what you take, you can always have clothes washed and ironed.

2. Re: Toiletries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, September 14, 2009