We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fort Morgan

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Fort Morgan

Does anyone have a review of either the Beach Club or the Gulf Shores Plantation condo? I am interested in taking my family there over spring break this year and really don't know where to stay. We have an avid golfer with us, so we thought that being close to Kiva Dunes would be nice. Any recommendations? Thanks

Illinois
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Fort Morgan

Hope this post isn't too late. The Beach Club is very, very nice..resort like. Have only seen The Plantation from the road not too impressed. Have stayed at Beach Club few times....by far my favorite in Fort Morgan if looking for a condo.

The restaurant is good...nice deli and gift shop. Great pools. A+ resort.

Have golfed at Penninsula across street...there are many nice courses all around Gulf Shores area....the State Park has the most affordable course.

Kelly

Illinois
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Fort Morgan

Hope this post isn't too late. The Beach Club is very, very nice..resort like. Have only seen The Plantation from the road not too impressed. Have stayed at Beach Club few times....by far my favorite in Fort Morgan if looking for a condo.

The restaurant is good...nice deli and gift shop. Great pools. A+ resort.

Have golfed at Penninsula across street...there are many nice courses all around Gulf Shores area....the State Park has the most affordable course.

Kelly

Kentucky
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Fort Morgan

I'm not sure if you have booked your vacation yet. But we stayed at The Beach Club 2 years ago and it was nothing short of perfection. We have stayed at several different condos over the past few years, always with gulf front views and NONE compares to The Beach Club. My entire extended family took this vacation with us and could not have dreamed of a more beautiful or relaxing place. I can't say enough of how astounding the surroundings are.

Saint Louis, MO
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Fort Morgan

Here's my 2 cents, we stayed at the Beach Club 2 years ago and we loved it. The room we stayed in was in great condition, I would recommend renting from owner and save a few $$$ vrbo.com is a great place to start. It is like 11 miles from town but it's as nice of a condo as you can get in Gulf Shores. I have nothing against the Plantation but it's not fair to compare the two properties. Like a lot of people have said the Plantation is a little more laid back and not quit the 5 star that the Beach club is, but the Plantation is a lot cheaper also.

15. Re: Fort Morgan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 27, 2009