We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flounder gigging Oct 7 - 12

Huntsville Al
2 posts
Save Topic
Flounder gigging Oct 7 - 12

I'm planning to take my grand son flounder gigging in Gulf Shore .area would like some information on where a good wading area is? I am willing to fill the gas tank of anyone who wishes to volonteer. or if a guide happens to be open we would like to spend a day red fishing. Any Information would be helpfull.

ORANGE BEACH, AL
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Flounder gigging Oct 7 - 12

Dear Sir

I am not real sure how but I somehow stumbled on to this old post of yours. If you don't mind me asking, how did your floundering trip turn out? I hope all went well? Do you think you will be trying it again this year? If you are, please, call or E-mail me. I am a 38 year old police officer, that grew up floundering around here. I live Orange Beach and would be thrilled to help you and your grandson great flounder adventure. My e-mail is MARLIN188@hotmail.com or you can call my cell phone at 251-767-7883. I look forward to hearing from you.

John Ladnier

2. Re: Flounder gigging Oct 7 - 12

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 pm, August 20, 2009