We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gulf Shores Planation

Round Rock
3 posts
Save Topic
Gulf Shores Planation

Anybody stayed at Gulf Shores Plantation recently? I'll be traveling to Gulf Shores mid-March but I haven't visited the area in years. Also, any other suggestions for places to stay would be welcome-- kid friendly, pool, extremely close to the beach.

Thanks!

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
1,037 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gulf Shores Planation

I think we've had this question before because people confuse it with Fort. Morgan Plantation which are condos on the Kiva Dunes Golf course property. (do a search) That said, for what you're looking for check out Caribe resort

Dallas, Georgia
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gulf Shores Planation

Hey! Give the folks at Relax on the Beach Vacations Rentals a ring. They have the best family friendly and pet friendly cottages, beach homes and condos! http://relaxonthebeach.com

Enjoy!

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,326 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gulf Shores Planation

A great place for kids is The Beach Club, which is located between Martinique and Gulf Shores Plantation. All the condos are gulf front and they have 5 outdoor pools and hot tubs, a very large kiddie pool, and an indoor heated pool, a game room, and 1/4 mile of beautiful sugar white beach. Martinique is also very nice.

Gulf Shores Plantation will probably be less expensive than those, but not all of the condos there have gulf views and the quality varies a great deal from condo to condo. Both Martinique and the Plantation also have indoor pools. You will want an indoor pool in March.

Edited: 4:47 pm, February 15, 2013
Round Rock
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Gulf Shores Planation

Thanks everyone. I've looked into Caribe and it is AWESOME and they are booked solid (except for the huge units which my son and I don't need), Any other suggestions that have similar amenities?

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
572 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gulf Shores Planation

Have you looked at Phoenix All-Suites?

6. Re: Gulf Shores Planation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 19, 2014