We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Tower

Which Gulf Shores hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UPNorth
1 post
Save Topic
Island Tower

Can anyone provide some insight on the outdoor pool area of Island Tower complex? Amount of lounge chairs available, is there ample space to lounge, child friendly, etc? It doesnt appear to be very large, especially between the pool's southern edge and the gate surrounding the pool area.

Also, any suggestions on units you like would be appreciated. Looks like a beautiful complex! Thank you for your help!

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
71 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Island Tower

Sorry, I have not stayed at Island tower although I drive by it frequently. We stay at Island Royale just up the road. I will say from pictures Island Royale's pool also doesn't look that big but we have never had a problem as most people spend the time at the beach and only hang around the pool for a little while on the way in or out. Hope that helps!

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,138 posts
516 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Island Tower

Island Tower has both an indoor and outdoor infinity pool. Loungers are available for rent. It is a beautiful complex but I have only been in a few of the condo units not the pool area. The balconies and floor to ceiling windows are very nice though. It is kid friendly as is all of Gulf Shores.

3. Re: Island Tower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 27, 2014