We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First-Timer

Vermilion, Ohio
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
First-Timer

Hello,

We are thinking of taking a trip to Gulf Shores this summer and I need your help!! We've heard many great things about it, but in looking at places to stay, I'm very overwhelmed! I've rented a lot through VRBO and will probably use that site again but I have no idea what area to look at...Gulf Shores West, Gulf Shores Central, etc. We will have a car so that's not a concern. We want to be on the beach, but prefer to not be in a high-rise. We'd like to be centrally located to restaurants, shopping and things to do. Any suggestions or tips?? I would appreciate any feedback!

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First-Timer

Here's a link to OB condo's map. I like San Carlos which is near the T at # 59 and Beach Boulevard. You can walk to a lot of attractions. But it's a high rise.

Condo Map…….

orangebeach.ws/Orange_Beach_Condo_Map.html

San Carlos Condo's @ 365 East Beach Boulevard, Gulf Shores, AL 251 - 967 - 9838.

http://www.san-carlos-alabama.com/

Edited: 11:25 am, April 15, 2012
Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First-Timer

Here's a good link to GS condo's. Click on one of the icons and you can see a photo of the condo building.

Edited: 11:31 am, April 15, 2012
Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First-Timer

Ooooppppsssss..........Here ya go.

www.meyerre.com/maps/gulf-shores-condo-map/

4. Re: First-Timer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:40 pm, June 19, 2013