We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Publix

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,470 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Publix

Publix is open and packed. Sorry Gulf Shores--won't have to come and visit yours.

See you this weekend on Ft Morgan

Nashville
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Publix

Nice place to shop for groceries. We have one down the street here and the staff is very friendly.

Joe

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,470 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Publix

As it turns out, I have not been very happy with the store here. A couple of times there have been serious service issues. Ie--girl forgot her employee number and couldn't opem register or when 3 employees ignored me at the deli counter while Not waiting on customers. And emails to Publix went unanswered for 10 days. I like their sushi and so i go now and get out (when the registers work)

Dave

Nashville
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Publix

I used to get their sushi sometimes, but it doesn't seem as good as it used to be.

4. Re: Publix

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 29, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Fairhope
Recent Conversations