We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation for three weeks

Which Kolkata (Calcutta) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne...
Level Contributor
251 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Accomodation for three weeks

Hi,

I am visiting Calcutta from May 06 and will volunteer for charities for three weeks there.

I found the Georgian Inn which looked fine except for no Wifi which is important for me. My budget is around Rs800 per night for a single room with AC, table (if possible) and wifi (if possible). If I go with Georgian Inn, how may I connect to Wifi? At an internet cafe? Or is Wifi provided free anywhere like McDonalds?

Can you please suggest one or two other places nearby Georgian Inn that may fir my requirements?

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Accomodation for three weeks

You are coming for a noble cause jackson,Will try to fully co operate with you .

just drop a mail to me zam_guy2000@yahoo.com and i will surely help you explore kolkata in a better way

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Accomodation for three weeks

As you are coming for a noble cause,I would try to fully co operate with you on weekends,

just drop an email at zam_guy2000@yahoo.com about theaccomodation details where you would finally choose to stay.

You would surely fall in love with this place but not weather ;) i am sure

Greenwich, New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Accomodation for three weeks

That's so awesome!

I'm in love with Kolkata already :)

lol

Wish I could just up and leave USA sometimes; WB feels like my home and at times I feel lost & homeless without Kolkata...

14. Re: Accomodation for three weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, July 14, 2015