We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire in Kolkata

Which Kolkata (Calcutta) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Asansol, India
1 post
Save Topic
Car hire in Kolkata

I am looking for a reliable Travel agents in Kolkata for assistance and arrangements of car hire for local sightseeing and to visit places around kolkata during mid of January 2013

Kolkata (Calcutta...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire in Kolkata

Hi !!!

Why don't you try "Kolkata Car Hire" A reliable and one of the best car rental companies in kolkata. I have been availing their services from last 2 years. They provide good condition and clean cars with a reasonable rate and tariff. Mr Chandan Sarkar is the contact person and his number is +919836407413.

You can send the an online request to book your car well in advance.

Sujata, you may visit www.kolkatacarhire.com

Regards

Kolkata (Calcutta...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Car hire in Kolkata

Good Day Sujata,

While breezing through pages of TripAdvisor i came across the forum and posts pages. in regards to a reliable travel agents in Kolkata name of "Safari Travels" is nominated by me. Safari Travels a reliable tour operators and travel agents handles all kind of travel related jobs from Domestic and International cheap air tickets, Package Tours, Passport and Visa Assistance as well as car rentals.

I have availed the services for car hire and Air Tickets during an occasion of marriage in my family this year. They too provide good conditioned cars.You may visit www.safaritravels.in for further details.

kolkata
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Car hire in Kolkata

Please Contact Grewaleenterprise.com call 033 - 24549691 /+91 99031-09462,

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car hire in Kolkata

You can try out Mukesh Taxi Service also at Camac Street.

Sanchit

5. Re: Car hire in Kolkata

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kolkata (Calcutta)