We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

baghdogra Varanasi connection

Which Kolkata (Calcutta) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Marbella, Spain
Level Contributor
189 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
baghdogra Varanasi connection

What is the fastest or best connection between this two places? flights looks only possibel with overnight stay in Kolkata and connection to Varanasi expencive yatra.com or complicated on mytrip.com with stops in New Delhi!

any suggestions?

Holland
Level Contributor
3,056 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: baghdogra Varanasi connection

Hi I can't check the availability right now, the IR servers are chock a block.

I also haven't been in Sikkim since '94' so I can't help with any up to date info.

Marbella, Spain
Level Contributor
189 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: baghdogra Varanasi connection

That is a long time ago! I believe the travel times between places in Sikkem I got from your forum postings A silly question maybe but they are NOT from 1994 I hope?

Holland
Level Contributor
3,056 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: baghdogra Varanasi connection

I wasn't aware I'd made any postings on Sikkim?? Maybe you mixed me up with someone else.

Marbella, Spain
Level Contributor
189 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: baghdogra Varanasi connection

first I accused you of being dutch and now about being the autor of some sikkim forum postings!

Glad you still want to help me out with train schedule!

it was debadatt2003 postings about Sikkim what has been the base for our sikkim trip, sorry for that

Holland
Level Contributor
3,056 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: baghdogra Varanasi connection

He he, no problem, still busy on the IR site, so no availability for you yet..

16. Re: baghdogra Varanasi connection

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kolkata (Calcutta)