We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation

Kolkata
2 posts
Save Topic
Accomodation

Hi

I'm looking to move to live in Kolkata for 2 yrs and currently I'm looking for accomodation. I have seen some nice apts in Rajarhat, however they seem to be still under construction.

Any suggestions in which areas I can find a modern 3 bed aprt or house with communial facilities such as pool, kids play area, etc.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,422 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation

There are a lot of areas with modern condos with all these facilities, but you have not mentioned your budget. These facilities, if in the prime city areas, are very expensive.

Do you want to buy or rent ? You can search Google for real estate in Kolkata or contact a property agent. try searching for Bengal Ambuja, Ideal Residency, NK Realtors, Merlin Group, Mani Group. All of them have prime properties in Kolkata.

Kolkata
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation

Thanks for your response.

I'm looking for renting in a prime area. I do not have a budget in mind at this stage but I would be prepared to pay for the right modern aprt with all facilities.

I will have a look at the sites you indicated.

3. Re: Accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, October 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kolkata (Calcutta)