We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chinese restaurants in central or south kolkata

Florida
4 posts
Save Topic
chinese restaurants in central or south kolkata

I am visiting calcutta in feb and want to eat some good chinese food. I remember a place called mainland china but I need some recommendations and how to get there by cab/metro. Not too expensive like the one at the taj begal but moderately priced. Thanks.

Kolkata
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: chinese restaurants in central or south kolkata

hey,has anybody been to mainland china at kolkata?if yes then please let me know how much roughly it is going to cost to have hard drink plus lunch there for a group of 4.with hard drink i mean 3*60ml director's special whisky each.do they accept SBI & Axis debit cards?

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,446 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: chinese restaurants in central or south kolkata

You seem to be in Kolkata. Why don't you call them and find out.

Mainland China,

Uniworth House,

3-A, Gurusaday Road,

Kolkata - 700 019.

Tel : (033) 22837964 / 65 / 66 32511257

Fax : (033) 22809282

Email : mainland@vsnl.net

13. Re: chinese restaurants in central or south kolkata

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, October 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kolkata (Calcutta)