We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re: A budgeted plan to visit sikkim ,darjeeling & pelling

moradabad
3 posts
Save Topic
Re: A budgeted plan to visit sikkim ,darjeeling & pelling

Well i m planning to visit darjeeling,sikkim and nearby places,dt sep 29 to 5 oct2014.with my wife and two children.pls suggest me an affordable travel plan so that i can manage the whole travel including stay within 25k/- . pls suggest..!! i want to start my journey frm moradabad.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,881 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Re: A budgeted plan to visit sikkim ,darjeeling & pelling

It can be 2d each in Gangtok and Pelling and 3d in Darjeeling.

Hotel - Gangtok : Saikripa, Sagorika. Pelling - Baichung, Simvo. Darjeeling : Pineridge, Alice Villa.

Hope these will be within your budget.

Edited: 11:39 pm, July 21, 2014
Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar
Level Contributor
12,772 posts
323 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Re: A budgeted plan to visit sikkim ,darjeeling & pelling

Hi

You can get sharing cab for transfer to NJP-Gangtok-Pelling-NJP and for sight seeing inGangtok , Pelling and darjeeling.Hotels suggested by Ashish sir are under your budget so hope you can do your tour under your 25K range.From moradabad there are many trains to NJP including rajdhani but awadh assam is looks better as it runs daily.

Thanx

Edited: 11:55 pm, July 21, 2014
moradabad
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Re: A budgeted plan to visit sikkim ,darjeeling & pelling

many thanx to you sir... !!

4. Re: Re: A budgeted plan to visit sikkim ,darjeeling & pelling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 28, 2015