We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Darjeeling Trip in May

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Darjeeling Trip in May

Hi All,

I m planning a 3night4day trip to Darjeeling this May.

Want to know the best things to see in and around Darjeeling and how should I plan this trip.

Kindly help for the same.

Thanks & Regards

Vinay

Mentioned in this post
Darjeeling
Darjeeling
Darjeeling District, India
India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
39,159 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Darjeeling Trip in May

Enjoy toy train ride from Darjeeling to Kurseong. See Tiger hill, Ghoom Monastery, Tea Garden, Peace Pagoda, HMI, Zoo, Ropeway. Camping can be done at Tiger Hill.

Edited: 10:57 am, April 11, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Tiger Hill
Tiger Hill
1,512 Reviews
Darjeeling, India
Ghoom Monastery
Ghoom Monastery
395 Reviews
Darjeeling, India
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
444 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Darjeeling Trip in May

I personally feel Sikkim is much better place than Darjeeling. If you want visit Darjeeling, you make the itinerary as said above.

Regards,

Abhijit

www.traveldias.com

Mentioned in this post
Sikkim
Sikkim
India
Darjeeling
Darjeeling
Darjeeling District, India
3. Re: Darjeeling Trip in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 14, 2014