We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excellent experience in the himalays Darjeeling with Ashmita

korea
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
excellent experience in the himalays Darjeeling with Ashmita

Hi Every one my Name is Kwon Hyuk Min from Korea

I want to share my experience if want to know about Darjeeling in india dont be hesitate.i Had trekking 2 night 3 days in Darjeeling Singgalila Sandakpu treks range and arrange by Mr.Subash Tmang of Ashmita treks and tours operators.

in fact the cost is almost fix price for treks in Darjeeling any tours company .but they can make good price for you I am gaentee and sure his rely honesty!!!

i will defiantly recommend this Ashmita treks and tours company Darjeeling

thank you Subash you are great

from Korea

Email-hyuk5293@naver.com

Darjeeling, India
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: excellent experience in the himalays Darjeeling with Ashmita

Dear Kwon Hyuk Min,

We are really delighted to know that you were very satisfied with our service your trip to Darjeeling Singalila. Trekking with Our Company, It encourage our team to work more effortlessly. We value our every client so we try our best to train our guides to provide the best services thanks once again for your kind Review on TripAdvisor I hope to see you again in land of Himalaya !!!

With Warm Regards,

Subash tamang

Proprietor

Ashmita trek and tours Darjeeling

www.ashmitatrek.com

Ph.+91 9733106312

Edited: 1:08 pm, August 11, 2013
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: excellent experience in the himalays Darjeeling with Ashmita

It's great Mr. Subhash that you value your clients but don't you think you are too early in replying. 7 months have passed by and you are replying now. Great !!!!

Dharan, Nepal
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: excellent experience in the himalays Darjeeling with Ashmita

Topic: Perfect One-Day Hiking -all-inclusive

My friend from U S A and me had really a great time in the mountains on our one day trek from Darjeeling to Tumling and back to darjeeling on the border to Nepal. our trip arrange by Ashmita trek and tours Darjeeling and Our guide Ram made the trip to a full-service,

The Transport from Darjeeling to the starting Point was well organized and took just one hour in a comfortable car.

I would recommend Ashmita trek and tours to anyone I am hoping to retran to India at the end of this year and I will certainly be

Thank you, Subash and Ram, very much for this very great experience!

Wish you the very best.

I hope to see you again (in autumn ?)

Best wishes!!!

Christian and Rupesh

Mentioned in this post
Darjeeling, India
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: excellent experience in the himalays Darjeeling with Ashmita

Dear Christian and Rupesh,

Many Thanks for you talking time to review us. we are glad to hear from you that you had good time with us and our arrangement. we will keep our quality continus and wait until your next visite. please write us E-mail if you need any further information about our country and beautiful culture,

wish you have a greet life and success

with best regards

subash.

Ashmita trek and tours Team

5. Re: excellent experience in the himalays Darjeeling with Ashmita

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 18, 2014