We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Darejeeling Trip Part2

Which Darjeeling hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hyderabad, India
14 posts
Save Topic
Darejeeling Trip Part2

Can you suggest some places for stay in Darjeeling for our group(may be 15) in Darjeeling and Gangtok in May 2013? What can be my price for the Local travel from 1.NJP to Darjeeling 2.Local travel in Darjeeling 3.Local transfer to Gangtok 4.Gangtok tour 4.Back to NJP from Gangtok ?

Please advice.I appreciate it.

Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Darejeeling Trip Part2

Dear Mohan,

Greeting from Darjeeling,

1) i well advice you to stay the place in Darjeeling 1) Man Old Bellevue hotel Opp Glenary's 2) Hotel Dolphin . 3) Hotel Broadway

2) in Gangtok Hotel 1) Tashi Delek Hotel 2) Red cherry residency

and the price for local travel in Darjeeling and Gangtok

1 NJP to Darjeeling Rs.1500/per Sumo jeep,

2) Darjeeling local sight seen Rs.2000/ per jeep can be cover 7 point 5 point 3 point,

3) after breakfast transport from Darjeeling Gangtok drop Rs.2500/ per jeep

4) after breakfast visite half Day local tour around and transport to NJP Drop Rs. 3000/ per Sumo jeep on word your journey,

Subash,

Edited: 1:32 am, January 05, 2013
Hyderabad, India
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Darejeeling Trip Part2

Thanks for the plan.I will see to it and get into action.

May God Bless you!!!

3. Re: Darejeeling Trip Part2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, January 07, 2014