We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lachung in november

Which Darjeeling hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pune, India
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
lachung in november

is november a good time to go to Lachung? what will be the weather that time? i am travelling with my year old kid and 72 year old dad.

ruchi

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
34,652 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lachung in november

November is not a bad time to visit Lachung, though road blockage may happen due to snowfall.

However, travelling to Lachung with 1 year old baby is not recommended.

AshisRoy

Edited: 3:01 am, August 19, 2012
Hubli, Karnataka...
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lachung in november

Hello Ashish,

I have already booked hotel for 4 days in gangtok.But now thinking to replan to go to lachung for 2 days, but the thing is im travelling with my 2 yr old kid.is it safe in terms of climate ,availablity of veg food and hote to stay.

Travelling in the month of Mar

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
34,652 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lachung in november

I would not suggest N/Sikkim with 2 yrs old baby. It would be extremely tiring for the baby. Climate will be pretty cold in march. However, most of the hotels serve veg food in North Sikkim.

Edited: 11:24 am, January 12, 2013
Hubli, Karnataka...
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lachung in november

Thank you would go by ur suggestion

5. Re: lachung in november

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 15, 2014