We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

want information about Gangtok visit

Dhaka
1 post
Save Topic
want information about Gangtok visit

Hi, I am from Bangladesh. We are planning to visit Darjeeling and Gangtok in the month of January 2012. I've heard of Gangtok and know that the place is restricted for BD nationals. Is there any way to visit the place?It will be very much helpful for us to plan our tour.

Edited: 5:35 am, November 16, 2011
Mentioned in this post
Darjeeling
Darjeeling
Darjeeling District, India
Gangtok
Gangtok
East Sikkim, India
India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
39,175 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: want information about Gangtok visit

jony_0969

Nationalities of Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nigeria, Afganistan & Mainland China are not allowed to Sikkim.

AshisRoy

Edited: 5:56 am, November 16, 2011
Mentioned in this post
Mumbai, India
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: want information about Gangtok visit

which is nearest airport & comfortable months to visit, preferably airlines & costs in INR.

My email ID <parimaltalcherkar@gmail.com

Mumbai, India
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: want information about Gangtok visit

Airport to visit Senti,Village,East Sikkim, pin 737135.

Comfortable months

Cheapest airlines

Airfare--economy/lowest

Mentioned in this post
Sikkim
Sikkim
India
4. Re: want information about Gangtok visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, December 01, 2012