We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lachung early november

Which Darjeeling hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Marbella, Spain
Level Contributor
189 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Lachung early november

Could some one tell me if around that time the changes are big that Lachung is covered with snow?

Is it worth it to go around that time to Lachung? or is it better to stay in Gangtok etc??

Marbella, Spain
Level Contributor
189 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Lachung early november

Thanks that is certainly a lot of information, I am traveling on the moment but coming weekend I am going to look up the hotel and indian mike site glanced over it and looks all very promissing

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,607 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Lachung early november

Welcome dear !

Marbella, Spain
Level Contributor
189 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Lachung early november

Thanks guys, that indian mike website is great for the sikkim area, could have saved myself bundels of time if I just would have known

Specialy the one van stevan noranha (trip reports) a must read for anyone traveling to sikkim

14. Re: Lachung early november

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 08, 2010