We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For Debadutt-Re Sandakphu

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
For Debadutt-Re Sandakphu

I had posted acouple of days ago about plans to trek to Sandakphu in end Sept-early October, and would appreciate any advice

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Darjeeling, Sikkim, Meghalaya
Level Contributor
1,401 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For Debadutt-Re Sandakphu

Hi Gio1314,

Sorry I wasnt in touch with the net for a few days...and hence the delay in replying to your post. Unfortunately I donot have much to add regarding Sandakphu, in addition to the post that I had written earlier.

However pls give me sometime...I will definitely check up with one of my relatives who has been there and ill get back to you.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For Debadutt-Re Sandakphu

Hi debadutt

No problem, will look out for your post..As I said earlier, any information welcome!

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: For Debadutt-Re Sandakphu

Hi Debadatt

IOur tour party for the Sandakphu trek departs from Calcutta for NJP on 29th night. We expect to return to Calcutta on the 6th. Friends in Calcutta has established contact with a trek organiser who arranges treks for groups like ours, though I dont have more information at this time.

4. Re: For Debadutt-Re Sandakphu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, September 07, 2009