We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night stay at Airport

Which Chennai (Madras) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
43 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Night stay at Airport

I am flying into Chennai at 8:30PM and shall fly out at 5:50AM next day. These are connecting flights. My PNR and Ticket numbers are same for both the flights. Please suggest how can I spend the night at Domestic terminal. Is there any retiring room? For this, should I approach the airline as in-transit passenger?

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
219 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night stay at Airport

There is rest room for toursit in the terminal other wise you can go to the hotels neaby and saty there as well which one you perfres your choice.

chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
Level Contributor
3,488 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night stay at Airport

Hi

Show your ticket onward ticket to stay in rest room inside the airport subject to availability you will be allotted room

3. Re: Night stay at Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 30, 2014