We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8 days tour in south

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Topic
8 days tour in south

guide me route map ex chennai to tirupati [reach 9am]do darshanam n leave by 2pm reach yelgiri by evening .stay for 2 nts .reach yerkaud .stay 2 nts.reach puducherry.stay 2 nts.reach vhennai

airport at 3pm.

placesto see in naround tirupati if i spend fuu day at tirupati.

can i have early darshan at 6 or 7 am at tirupati.

How can i book darshan tkt online in advance?

Tiruchirappalli...
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 8 days tour in south

http://www.ttdsevaonline.com/

check for online booking and based on that plan the near by areas.

you can also visit sri kalahasti

2. Re: 8 days tour in south

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 am, August 26, 2013
New Delhi, India
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 8 days tour in south

Hello , i am planning a trip in Jan 2014 covering almost major parts of Tamil Nadu . I want a itinerary for all of these places Tirupati Chennai Mahabalipuram Kanchipuram pondicherry Thanjavur Madhurai Rameshwaran Kanyakumari if i am missing some place worth seeing please mention. I just want to see the main places worth seeing time frame will be 8-10 days .

Thank you in advance :)

Edited: 2:04 pm, August 26, 2013
chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
Level Contributor
4,215 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 8 days tour in south

Rajjat,

8-10 days ill be in hurry to cover these places

The same order as you mentioned will be ideal route...what is your mode of transport train/taxi bus/taxi ?

New Delhi, India
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 8 days tour in south

yes i kne that 8-10 days are short to cover but this is how it is planned .

the mode of transport will be bus. halting at major city and covering surrounding spots is the idea . In the end will be taking a flight or train from kanyakumari

New Delhi, India
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 8 days tour in south

There can be addition or subtraction in the places, this list is accor. what i have researched . See the motive is to see the exclusive of TN

7. Re: 8 days tour in south

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 29, 2014