We are going for a one month family trip to South India.
The family include 5 person.
The trip start in Chennai and end in Kochi or Bangalore (haven't decided yet) 27 days.
Knowing the rough India traffic – the driver issue is very important to me .
1. I would be happy to get recommendation for a reliable driver.
2. So far I get 3 offers over the internet:
- driver & Car (Tempo Traveler) @ 5150 $ ( Inclusive of driver allowance, food, parking, toll and Inter state taxes )
- Tariff for renting an AC Tempo Traveler with driver on the itinerary mentioned above is 110000 INR. Including fuel charge, permit, taxes ,toll, parking.
- 75 $ per day
• All looks to me very expensive
• Would it be wiser to first get to Chennai and then look & bargaining for the deal ?