We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best and Economical Way to surf & call overseas fr Chennai

Singapore
Level Contributor
188 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best and Economical Way to surf & call overseas fr Chennai

hi there!

i would like to know what is the best and most economical pre-paid cards to surf the internet on the mobile phone and to call overseas such as Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong?

many thanks in advance!

Tiruchirappalli...
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best and Economical Way to surf & call overseas fr Chennai

try airtel.in website and check for the details.

chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
Level Contributor
4,332 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best and Economical Way to surf & call overseas fr Chennai

Hi PinkEvil,

Telecom operator MTS offer economical surf charges as I heard from friends I do not use MTS so no idea about its speed when surfing

Apart from this to call overseas visit browsing center login to skpe, if your contact person has skpe account you can have video chat with free of cost

Even if your contact person does not have skpe account you can call to his phone through skpe with nominal charges

regards,

Alen_10

Singapore
Level Contributor
188 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best and Economical Way to surf & call overseas fr Chennai

thanks voyageurdeInde and Alen_10 !

4. Re: Best and Economical Way to surf & call overseas fr Chennai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, December 16, 2013