We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in Chennai

Which Chennai (Madras) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chennai
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation in Chennai

Hi Friends,

I have recently shifted to chennai and i am basically from Maharashtra.I am working in Olympia Technology Park in Guindy area.

Please suggest a cosmopolitan area to live near-by Guindy considering commutation and area.

Regards,

Dev

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation in Chennai

Hi Dev...

Welcome to Trip Advisor & Chennai.

It depends on your budget. For some highend accommodation, you might consider Adyar, Besant Nagar, Thiruvanmaiyur etc... The next set would be Velachery, OMR etc.

Regards

Prasanna

chennai
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation in Chennai

Hi Prasanna,

I have a budget limit of 7000-7500 for 1 BHK.Otherwise i need a mode of transport to reach guindy.

I appreciate your time you gave to my concern.

Thank you.

Regards,

Dev

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation in Chennai

Hi Dev,

You should check on the yellow pages or classifieds to check on 1 BHK houses. Just try the popular classified sites like Quickr, Sulekha, Getit etc. You should find one and restrict to the above mentioned areas.

Regards

Prasanna

chennai
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodation in Chennai

Thank you Prasanna...!

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodation in Chennai

Don't mention. Pleasure is mine Dev...!

Chennai, India
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Accomodation in Chennai

Hi devsprit,

T.nagar is a posh area near Guindy ( around 4 km) you will get a single BHK for the rent you mentioned For transport both A/c and non a/c city bus services are available from T.nagar to Guindy and you have the option of EMU electric sub urban train from mambalam station which is adjacent to t.nagar to guindy

with regards,

Alen_10

chennai
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Accomodation in Chennai

Thanks Alen.

I have taken T-nagar in my list of home search.

Chennai (Madras...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Accomodation in Chennai

Situated on one of the Chennai’s most beautiful Boat House, The Raindrop boat house combines breathtaking scenery with great food at Raindrop restaurant. The Raindrop restaurant is undertaking party orders, Official parties of Corporate companies, Birthday parties and small events etc.

The Raindrop restaurant makes all the arrangements to make the event as a perfect one. We will do customize the foods that are served in the party, as per your wish. So you can order your favourite food.

The food is hygienically prepared & served here. Best qualities raw material is used. We are famous for Yummy Vegetarian Foods, Non Vegetarian Foods, South Indian and North Indian foods. Our fresh fish curry is a must be tasted dish.

There is a Beautiful Island beach in our raindrop boat house. People can celebrate their parties in boat house as well as in Island beach. By boat people can go to the Island beach and enjoy with the nature. The Raindrop restaurant will serve food in beach also. So you can eat yummy foods in beautiful beach.

http://raindropboathouse.com/restaurant.html

9. Re: Accomodation in Chennai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, June 23, 2013