We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Udaipur hotel

Hackensack, New...
Level Contributor
338 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Udaipur hotel

I know this is the Jaipur forum but it seems to be more active than the Udaipur one... so if anyone here can help.....?

My daughter and I will be spending 2 nights in Udaipur.. We will be flying from Jaipur the morning of Dec 30 and depart the morning of Jan 1 for Delhi

At this moment we are holding reservations at the Trident Hilton but I am wondering if that is a good choice as far as location and convenience to sites, shopping etc

Any ideas and suggestions are appreciated

Canada
Level Contributor
171 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Udaipur hotel

I'm going to be staying at the Trident in Nov. My first choice was Udai Kothi but it was fully booked - it's supposed to have an amazing view from it's rooftop. I'm not too sure but location but I read the reviews on this site and that's why it was my second choice (plus it's in my price range).

Hackensack, New...
Level Contributor
338 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Udaipur hotel

Yes, basically I chose Trident from reading the posts.

Enjoy your trip and let me know what you think.

Where else are you going and staying? We will be heading out Dec 22, visitng Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur

Post details and commetns on your trip. Have a great time

3. Re: Udaipur hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 27, 2009