We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaipur during Holi

Cornwall
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Jaipur during Holi

My husband & I are travelling to Jaipur 16 th to 20th March 2014, to coincide with Holi and the Elephant festival, does anyone know if the Elephant festival will be on and also if the main attractions like Amber Fort are open during that time or if it will be closed for Holi?

11. Re: Jaipur during Holi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:41 pm, September 03, 2013
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Jaipur during Holi

Elephant Festival was cancelled last year so this year the chances are very low of that Festival too.

All the monuments will be opened on Holi but they will be openend after 14:00 Hrs.

MUMBAI
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Jaipur during Holi

Dear sir,

we are going on march 20-23, whether its too hot, I ll be staying in sec-7 vidyadhar nagar is it a outskirt of city, whether i'll get good transport facility. I have a plan to visit local as well as Ajmer & Pushkar. My parents are aged so is it difficult for them in amber fort. Tell me gud suggestion about sight seeing and ajmer and pushkar tour. How is chowki Dhani, whats its entree fress.

Pls response

Nayan

14. Re: Jaipur during Holi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, March 09, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Jaipur