We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trusted city tour guides for women travellers?

goa
Level Contributor
9 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
trusted city tour guides for women travellers?

am travelling with my sister and a friend to jaipur this november...as its just the 3 girls i wanted to know which is the best city tour to take and thru which travel guides...

please help..i will be in jaipur just for 2 days...

Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive Pvt. Ltd.
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Bike Tours, Multi-day Tours
Janu Private Tours
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Incredible Rural India
Nature & Wildlife Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Amer Jeep Safari
City Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Multi-day Tours
India
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: trusted city tour guides for women travellers?

I thing you will contact magic tour deepa ji , she you lady guide in jaipur. She will help you

Jaipurmagic.com

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: trusted city tour guides for women travellers?

You can look at

www.viator.com

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,089 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: trusted city tour guides for women travellers?

You can contact Destination Expert of Jaipur they might help you....or Icon India a tour operator based in Jaipur can also sort out this....they are recommended here on the forum.

Regards

Rashid Agra

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,558 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: trusted city tour guides for women travellers?

You may contact TGS Tours , they are very reliable , big & reputed company.

goa
Level Contributor
9 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: trusted city tour guides for women travellers?

i hav read abt jaipurmagic earlier too...thanks for d help

Jaipur
Level Contributor
692 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: trusted city tour guides for women travellers?

hi Dipti

I dont think you would need a tour guide in Jaipur. Its got some fantastic monuments with audio-guides that are very good. If you still insist on a guide then there are many certified ones right outside all monuments and I have not heard about any mis-behaviour so far.

also the suggestions made here are all genuine so you can choose form any of the above.

Have a great vacation!

Anuroopa

goa
Level Contributor
9 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: trusted city tour guides for women travellers?

thanks a lot...thts a huge relief...my family was quite worried abt sendin us girls alone thr...this should help...

Jaipur
Level Contributor
692 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: trusted city tour guides for women travellers?

:) The city is Really Ok compared to many other cities of Northern India. Just a few tips:

1) Am not very sure of public buses and how they are so wont recommend traveling by the same

2) Radio Taxis are a great mode of travel so pre book one and they are not even very expensive

3) Auto drivers do act smart and try to cheat on fairs at times. They are supposed to use the meter essentially so if anyone defies that ensure before taking one you fix up a rate and get going

4) There is not much of night life so ensure that you do not stay out till very late unless you have a mode of transport

For more on women travellers in Jiapur read my blog:

visitingjaipur.com/general-info/women-travel…

Have a safe trip

Anuroopa

9. Re: trusted city tour guides for women travellers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, July 13, 2013
goa
Level Contributor
9 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: trusted city tour guides for women travellers?

wht are these radio taxis? never heard of them in goa..