We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We had a great Car/Driver for Jaipur & Golden Triangle

Tunbridge Wells
Level Contributor
24 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
We had a great Car/Driver for Jaipur & Golden Triangle

We had a great Driver with car for our recent visit to the Golden Triangle and then for a day in Jaipur. We arranged it through IndiaSomeday (their arrangements for our trip were excellent) and we were very pleased with the driver they arranged for us. Although not fluent, his english was pretty good and his driving was very good and whilst we were with him we felt very safe - he was a careful driver who did not think he was 'Michael Schumacher' or try to drive like him. He was a nice, calm, pleasant man and he drove an air conditioned Suzuki Swift which had plenty of space for 2 of us.

His name was Mohammed Rafiq and he can be booked directly. His email is: rafiq2575@live.com or his mobile number is +91-9829289612.

He came from Jaipur to Dehi Airport where he picked us up, then he took us to Agra and Jaipur. Because he just drove and made not attempts to take us to shops where he could earn extra commission we did book him for an extra day to drive us around Jaipur. If we came back to this part of India we would have no hesitation in contacting Mr Rafiq and again using his services.

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
672 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: We had a great Car/Driver for Jaipur & Golden Triangle

Such contributions are really helpful for people who want to travel here... Thanx

Safwa, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
18 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: We had a great Car/Driver for Jaipur & Golden Triangle

Hello Andrew, I just saw your post now, sorry I think I didn't get notified for your reply. Guess what? I just came back from another visit to Rajasthan, the second visit in three months. This time we pushed the limits further and we roamed around five different places in Rajasthan (In the same order : Mandawa, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Ranakpur and Udaipur), of course with the help of (Mohammed Rafiq : rafiq2575@live.com). I am seriously not trying to advertise here but rather help others and let you all know my real experience (you can make sure of my visit by reading my reviews in all the places I mentioned).

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: We had a great Car/Driver for Jaipur & Golden Triangle

tiger fort at night.........beautiful, the city looks like it is lit by jewells (rajasthan is famous for its jewells) and of course the monkey temple. i have been here for a few days,(stayed in delhi on my arrival) and am travelling alone. I have wanted to come to india for a very long time, and have not been disappointed.

24. Re: We had a great Car/Driver for Jaipur & Golden Triangle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:26 am, November 29, 2013
lcole@vermontlaw.edu
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: We had a great Car/Driver for Jaipur & Golden Triangle

We arrive at 2 am in Delhi. Do people wait in the airport until daylight? or can you arrange a driver to pick you up (we are going directly from Delhi to Jaipur)

brisbane
Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: We had a great Car/Driver for Jaipur & Golden Triangle

You can book a car and driver to take you from airport direct to Jaipur at any time of day or night. Look through this forum for recommended companies and get a couple of quotes.

Safwa, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
18 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: We had a great Car/Driver for Jaipur & Golden Triangle

I think that's the best time to drive to Jaipur in my opinion, just to avoid the traffic which can be horrible sometimes during rush hours (afternoon-evening) time, as it took me last month around 7 hours to reach Delhi from Jaipur (between 4pm to 11 pm), similar traffic can be at the other side of the road too.

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
672 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: We had a great Car/Driver for Jaipur & Golden Triangle

Many of TA member run tour companies , you can contact them they will sure love to help you.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: We had a great Car/Driver for Jaipur & Golden Triangle

We just returned from a ten day trip to Rajasthan and would like to thank Mr.Rafiq Khan for an excellent driver and a very well maintained taxi. Mr. Vipin our driver was cheerful , accommodating,knowledgeable and a safe driver. We had no problems of attitude or rude behaviour from him. It has been a better experience partly because of him.

You can contact him directly rafiq2575@live.com

Agra, India
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: We had a great Car/Driver for Jaipur & Golden Triangle

Thanks for sharing your experience,it will going to help many!

Regards

ZAID

Get answers to your questions about Jaipur