We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please suggest a guide to me...

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
269 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Please suggest a guide to me...

Someone who can show us the sites, but not your average run of the mill type. Someone who has a passion in showing off the rich culture and heritage of Jaipur...someone who knows the history where it is not the guide talk that comes out mechanically...

Any suggestions, anyone?

Thanks,

D.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
774 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please suggest a guide to me...

Hi,

plz ask hotel where you r staying for Guide,they will manage it properlly and also u can ask to ur travel agent about guide.

have great fun in jaipur.

vijay gautam.

Jaipur
Level Contributor
399 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Please suggest a guide to me...

Please find below Names of few Guides, but I am sorry cannot provide mobile numbers on the public forum:

Narender Singh: German & English. ( Knowledgeable, smart and perfect )

Manish Bhardwaj: German & English( Knowledgeable, Aggressive, Confident)

Parvesh Mehdiratta: English ( Knowledgeable, calm, polite, patience )

3. Re: Please suggest a guide to me...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 05, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Jaipur