We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel phone numbers

Which Jaipur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
21 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel phone numbers

Does anybody know how to find out phone numbers, or official websites for hotels in India. Searching on the net just gives all the online agencies, and I need to confirm bookings. It is very frustrating

India
Level Contributor
464 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel phone numbers

Do you know the name of the hotel? Probably if you state the name of the hotel other users on this site could assist you with telephone numbers

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel phone numbers

try out: http://rajasthantourism.gov.in

then go on 'destinations' and there choose 'hotels' they have a list of various hotels in each city with phone number.

In Jaisalmer I recommend you hotel shahi palace (www.shahipalacehotel.com). They can also give you the contct numbers/pages of other hotels.

Level Contributor
21 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel phone numbers

Thanks so much for your help guys. Actually I am still unable to find the phone numbers and email addresses for my required hotels

They are

KK Royal Days Jaipur

Agra Ashok in Agra

Hotel City Park in Delhi

Anybody know?

4. Re: Hotel phone numbers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:34 pm, February 21, 2006
Jaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur
Level Contributor
3,184 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel phone numbers

K K Royal Days - 91-141-2530500

Agra Ashok is highly avoidable. I use Atithi which is same price range - 91-562 2233088, 2230040

Sorry havent heard of the City Park Delhi

Perth, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel phone numbers

Hi. Does anybody know of a contact phone number or email address for Jaisal Castle in Jaisalmer? We have a booking but have been unable to confirm it. We have tried aamantran@hotmail.com and aamantran@hotelsrajasthan.com but neither of these addresses now work, and we get no reply from mail@hotelsrajasthan.net

Thanks.

Jaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur
Level Contributor
3,184 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel phone numbers

91-2992-252362, 251901/2/3/4. The first is Jaisal Castle the others are of Narain Niwas which also owned by the same family. Email is nnpjsm@sancharnet.in

Perth, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel phone numbers

Thank you very much for these details. Hope we have some luck this time!

Morecambe
Level Contributor
108 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel phone numbers

Look `up Heritage Hotels India. It has all the Havalis,descriptions,locations, names etc. The just ask International Directory Enquiries.

Get answers to your questions about Jaipur