We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaipur Magic

Texas
Level Contributor
64 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Jaipur Magic

We have returned from India and had a fantastic time. We used a tour company called Jaipur Magic. The web site looked good but the experience was even better. We had a great time from them moment they picked us up at the airport - no problems or worries - to the moment they dropped us off. All the drivers were curtious and really knew their way around. And the guides they gave us .... THE BEST ... we had a young lady named Swati Yadar .. her family has been in the travel industry for a long time and she was wonderful. Not only did she make us feel comfortable she was very knowledgeable and gave us insight we would never have received from a regular tour. She was ready to take a break when ever we needed it and ready to go when we wanted to go. Her English was excellent and I think she knows the best shops for anything in town. She took us to have some clothes made at a wonderful store that we NEVER would have found on our own.

I'll post more about our trip later but wanted to get this up for anyone looking for a really good tour company and or guide.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
156 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jaipur Magic

Thanks for your report and I look forward to reading more about your trip later. We have booked with Delhi Magic for a Delhi-Agra-Jaipur trip in July and hope we will also have a positive experience like you. Your guide sounds wonderful! :)

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
113 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jaipur Magic

I am encouraged by your very positive comments about Jaipur. I have become very anxious about my daughter going to Jaipur for a month on the 26th May. She is going with 5 other girls on her university course, so they will all be aged about 20. My main concern is the terrible heat wave in that part of India currently. What was your experience of this? Any advice? My daughter suffers from asthma and I really am concerned for her welfare. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,309 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jaipur Magic

I'm writing this from Jaipur; I am here for 2 days and the heat is indeed, incredible. However, the early mornings and the evenings are somewhat tolerable. As long as she stays indoors in the afternoon, she should be able to handle it. Plenty of water, hats, sunglasses, sunscreen etc. Keep skin covered! Although the temptation is to wear less, the sun is terrible on the skin and thin muslin or cotton can be locally bought, which is perfect for the weather. Tell her to dress in loose comfortable fabrics.

4. Re: Jaipur Magic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:36 am, November 16, 2009