We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rajasthan

Which Jaipur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sacramento...
2 posts
Save Topic
rajasthan

Trying to decide on a 10 day trip in rajasthan. Does anyone know much about Bundi? I am thinking of skipping Jodhpur since it is so far away and go from Ranthambhore to Jaipur, then Bundi, and Udaipur. I also have heard good things about Pushkar in which case I would skip Bundi and go to Pushkar on my way to Jodhpur. Any recommendations or suggestions?

israel
Level Contributor
41 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: rajasthan

We madea family trip last September starting from Udaipur:

Udaipur - 2 nights

jodpur (via Ranakpur) - 1 night

Jaisalmer - 2 nights

Bikaner - 1 night

Pushkar - 1 night

Jaipur - 2 nights

Agra - 1 night

We had a car and driver. Looking back - i would definetly skip Bikaner and Pushkar. Jaisalmer and Udaipur are beautiful. not to be missed in my opinion. Jodpur has a very interesting fort and of course - the beautiful panorama of the blue houses.

You must take into cinsideration the roads and the fact that traveling by car is not comfortable in India. Fortunately - we had a very good driver and a nice big car but anyhow it seems that whatever you do - the time to get from one place to the other is always about 5 - 6 hours!

Enjoy your trip. India is absolutely amazing!

12. Re: rajasthan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, August 31, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Jaipur