We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for 2 companions for Agra day trip from Jaipur

10 posts
Save Topic
Looking for 2 companions for Agra day trip from Jaipur

I and my wife are visiting India for 5 days from September 15 to September 19. We will be in Jaipur mostly, and we want to make a day trip to Agra on 17th. We would like to go on a guided tour for this day.

A 4 person guided tour costs half for each person ($56/person) than a 2 person guided tour ($110/person). So we are looking for 2 companions.

We are good, friendly people and we dont bite. So please leave me an email at rasheeq.saeed@hotmail.com (or leave a comment here) if you are willing to save some money for yourself/yourselves as well as us.

Cheers!

10 replies to this topic
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for 2 companions for Agra day trip from Jaipur

Hi Rasheeq S,

Welcome to forum and if you are looking for Companions you can also post your question over indiamike.com.

Hope the will helps you.

Regards,

Jitender

GO MY JOURNEY

Edited: 10:11 am, August 20, 2017
Beirut
Level Contributor
941 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for 2 companions for Agra day trip from Jaipur

Hello Rasheeq,

Although the idea of sharing the tour with another couple would be interesting and has it is own part of the fun , but i am afraid the quotation you got is already high. Where did you get this quotation? As an alternative why don't you try to do it differently by hiring a car and driver from Jaipur ( round trip) , this might be cheaper for you. Since i joined this forum on daily basis tour operators and companies offer quotations for such tours and i tend to confirm it is cheaper than what you have . In Agra you will have 2 main spots to be visited ( Taj mahal and Agra fort) and 2 on the way from Jaipur( FatehpurSikri and Abhaneri stepwell). Ask for car and driver quotations for such trip through this forum and you might end up having an affordable deal for you and your wife.

Goodluck

Inaya

Edited: 10:20 am, August 20, 2017
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for 2 companions for Agra day trip from Jaipur

Hello Inaya!

Thank you for the suggestion! I did a very basic google search and this is the amount that I found. It was very lazy of me.

I will definitely be looking to follow your suggestion. Thank you!

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for 2 companions for Agra day trip from Jaipur

Hi Again,

I am agreed with other post the cost looking seems higher side and here is below my recommendation for you.

15 Sep : Jaipur full day by private car & driver

16 Sep : Jaipur - Agra Via Abhaneri & Fatehpur Sikri and evening you can enjoy sunset from Mehtab bagh.

17 Sep : Morning sunrise Taj mahal later visit Agra fort with tour guide and drive back to Jaipur.

18 Sep : Jaipur full day by private car & driver

19 Sep : Jaipur full day by private car & driver

If you will hire private car & driver services for the above itinerary including Tour guide Agra so cost would be coming approx $ 115 Per Person ( If you are 2 persons Traveling Together )

With Regards,

Jitender

GO MY JOURNEY

Edited: 11:04 am, August 20, 2017
Beirut
Level Contributor
941 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for 2 companions for Agra day trip from Jaipur

Dear Rasheeq,

Glad to know my post helped you to figure out other alternatives more convenient for your budget.

Many times it was posted (as 110-130$ including tolls, etc..) if you add your entrance fees and the guide expenses you will be still within your limits (as per couple) and you will get the benefit of enjoying the trip privately only you and your wife ;)

Best wishes

Inaya

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
3,036 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for 2 companions for Agra day trip from Jaipur

Better you quote two or three T A member's for better price also see tripadvisor reviews

Thanks

Ruralindiavacations

10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for 2 companions for Agra day trip from Jaipur

Thank you Jitendar (GoMyJourney) for the amazing service that you have provided. I managed to get dedicated car and driver for 3 days for the price of just Agra visit that I mentioned here. Really hope other people will get to have a similar experience with your service in Jaipur. Will definitely knock you again if i go to India again :)

P.S. special thanks for catering to a few requests that were out of your service, like that emergency mobile recharge, or helping me with booking hotel in Kolkata. :)

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for 2 companions for Agra day trip from Jaipur

Hi Rasheeq,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Regards,

GO MY JOURNEY

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,793 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for 2 companions for Agra day trip from Jaipur

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback it will help for others

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for 2 companions for Agra day trip from Jaipur

Hi,

I am planning for jaipur - Agra - Delhi tour on 11th feb 2018 with my wife and son, i have booked the private car for 05 days, if any couple is interested to join us, so can share the car rent and get a good company.

Reply to: Looking for 2 companions for Agra day trip from Jaipur
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Jaipur