We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaipur-Bharatpur-Agra

Which Jaipur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
helsinki
2 posts
Save Topic
Jaipur-Bharatpur-Agra

Hello!

Does anyone know, what is the easiest way to travel from Jaipur to Bharatpur and from there to Agra? And how much does it cost? I want to stay in Bharatpur overnight and it would be nice to see Amber on the way to Bharatpur.

-Sanna

Jaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur
Level Contributor
3,182 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jaipur-Bharatpur-Agra

Take a bus or a train to Bharatpur and ditto onward to Agra. Amber is north of Jaipur and not on way to Bharatpur. Better do Amber or Amer as the locals say, as an excursion from Jaipur

delhi
Level Contributor
221 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jaipur-Bharatpur-Agra

Hi Spoyhone,(sanna)

It's no problem if u wanna go amber while going to jaipur via bharatpur.

But if u want to go agra than there is many options like bus ,train ,cab .

R u traveling alone or with few people ,cause if u r alone it's better to go by bus or train .but if u have other s traveling with u than it's better to go with cab .

It will be more comfortable for u n will be easy to stop anywhere.like amer ,bharatpur n cost will be almost same ..1

Thanks

Rgds

Travelindia with viky

mikemike16

helsinki
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jaipur-Bharatpur-Agra

Thank you for the information! I am travelling alone so I guess take a daytrip to Amber and by bus to Bharatpur.

/Sanna

4. Re: Jaipur-Bharatpur-Agra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, August 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Jaipur