We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight tickets from Mumbai to Delhi and back

kety
2 posts
Save Topic
flight tickets from Mumbai to Delhi and back

We wanted to visit Delhi , need to know what the flight rates are, flying between 16th Dec -19th Dec 2006. I have heard about Air Deccan being the cheapest, is that true?

Also, if anybody could please assist me with picking a hotel in Delhi for 2 nights and Agra for 1 night, I would really appreciate it. People have mentioned Claridges, Vasant International, and Taj-Mahal hotel, all in Delhi, I have no hotel for Agar, how good are these? Really need some assistance!

Thanks in advance.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
499 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flight tickets from Mumbai to Delhi and back

for flight rates etc across different airlines, try

www.cleartrip.com

www.yatra.com

for hotels, pls check the delhi forum, they have some good suggestions there.

2. Re: flight tickets from Mumbai to Delhi and back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:32 am, August 26, 2009