We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it true?

Vancouver,BC
Level Contributor
648 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Is it true?

Hello Experts,

I have heard rumors that it is next to impossible to get in some of the top night clubs in India even if you are foreigners....I had friends who went to a club and were all flight attentants...and they were all denied they evn tried paying 100USD to get in but they wer denied.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it true?

First time I've heard of it. OTOH, there are private clubs, where membership is for members only -paying money will not get you entrance.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
499 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it true?

g jo is right, in private clubs where membership is limited, they dont let you in even if you pay cold hard cash.

but if you have a pretty girl with you, there's no way a club will deny you entry, and stewardesses normally fall in the 'pretty' category.

london
Level Contributor
711 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it true?

hi manny735,

i do not know anything about the night clubs that you mention

but all the deluxe hotels have very good night clubs there

i know that the old taj has a good club and is open to its guest

the other one that i have heard is good is the one in marriott hotel

pam

India
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Is it true?

Hi I too feel the same ........ no normal clubs would stop the entry to clubs except in case of any private parties

5. Re: Is it true?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, August 22, 2009