We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there any Group tour to provide 1 day sigtseeing in Mumba

New Jersey, US
Level Contributor
14 posts
157 reviews
Save Topic
Is there any Group tour to provide 1 day sigtseeing in Mumba

I have a day spent in Mumbai and would like to join a group tour for one day sightseeing. Does anybody know a good tour company offered? Or is there any easy route to tour the city by myself? I don't like private driver driving me around. Thanks

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there any Group tour to provide 1 day sigtseeing in Mumba

Exploring all by yourself is never a deniable option when you have google and google maps with you. Google Maps has become more smarter these days as it also gives you suggestion for BEST Routes (Public Bus Service) and Local Train schedules. However, if you still wanna join the group tours, you can think of http://www.realitytoursandtravel.com/ as well. I came to this website via google and it has real nice theme based trips. In reality, a day is not sufficient to explore Mumbai but anyways, something is better than nothing. Wish you a good time exploring Mumbai.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay)
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there any Group tour to provide 1 day sigtseeing in Mumba

Check out my traveller article on Trip Advisor on what to see in Mumbai in a day or two here: tripadvisor.in/Travel-g304554-s407/Mumbai-Bo…

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Aadil.

New Jersey, US
Level Contributor
14 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there any Group tour to provide 1 day sigtseeing in Mumba

Thanks for your reply. Ends up I took the local taxi and stopped to the places I wishes. The taxi charges by meters which I feel ver realiable. Overall it was a great experience to explore Mumbai. Thanks again.

4. Re: Is there any Group tour to provide 1 day sigtseeing in Mumba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 am, June 30, 2014
Edited: 2:05 am, June 30, 2014
Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay)
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is there any Group tour to provide 1 day sigtseeing in Mumba

Good to see you enjoyed the trip and got to see what you wished to see. Yes, taxis are generally reliable in Mumbai city unlike in many other places where they will go only according to what they wish to charge instead of going by the meter.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
61 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is there any Group tour to provide 1 day sigtseeing in Mumba

You can take aircondition Mumbai Darshan (Mumbai sightseeing) bus,it cost app US$ 8 and it shows 32 points in Mumbai including all main attractions.

7. Re: Is there any Group tour to provide 1 day sigtseeing in Mumba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 04, 2015