We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cell phones and tablet in india

Which Mumbai (Bombay) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
cell phones and tablet in india

Please advice if i will be able to use my Nokia and Samsung tablet in India. I am from south Africa.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
8,760 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cell phones and tablet in india

Hi 843Angie,

You will be able to use your your phone & tablet in India with your SIM card having International activation or with a locally purchased Indian SIM.

CarLink

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cell phones and tablet in india

Will i need to Rica the sim card

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: cell phones and tablet in india

I will be in Mumbai at 3am, i will need to book the bus to Bangalore and Puttapurthi at the bus terminal. Where is the bus terminal and how far is it from the international airport .how much will the taxi charge.

Will i have a problem with booking the buses .

The VRL bus will be leaving Mumbai at 3.15pm and arriving at Bangalore at 6am ,do the bus have toilet on board.

I wanted to do the tour of the elephanta caves,but it is closed on Mondays,what other tours can i do b4 i board the bus at 3.15pm.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: cell phones and tablet in india

Are the plug sockets the same as south Africa .

Mumbai
Level Contributor
8,760 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cell phones and tablet in india

Hi Angie,

You can take a short trip of South Mumbai by engaging a car in Mumbai.

CarLink

6. Re: cell phones and tablet in india

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 03, 2015