We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting a couple of shirts made in Mumbai..

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
12 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
getting a couple of shirts made in Mumbai..

I've seen a few forum questions about suits, and they have some links (Raymonds, Tailorman and so forth).

I'm looking to get a couple of shirts made to measure, besides the suit places mentioned above, which I think are a bit expensive looking at their online prices, does anybody have any tips where I could get a few shirts made?

I can give them samples to copy if needed.

I'm staying around the domestic airport, Powai Lake, which seems to be close to 'the fashion district'

Any thoughts, advice welcome.

(I'd originally asked this question in the Bangalore forums, but it looks like I'm going to be spending more of my time in Mumbai than in Bangalore).

1. Re: getting a couple of shirts made in Mumbai..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 22, 2014