We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local needed! Anokhi and FabIndia best store location

Nagpur, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Local needed! Anokhi and FabIndia best store location

Hi,I'm leaving India via Mumbai, and want to visit a couple of my favourite shops before I leave. I thought I'd hire a car for the day - pick-up from domestic airport and drop-off at the international. I want to know :

the approximate cost of car hire for the day (In Nagpur its about Rs1000),

which company I can trust (TABCAB proved unreliable last time), and

which are the best Anokhi, and Fabindia stores to go to (ie which locations)?

Cheers

C

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Local needed! Anokhi and FabIndia best store location

The Fab India store at Khar has a wide range of home furnishings. At many malls all over the city, Fab India stores stock ready-to-wear Indian clothes. I haven't been to the Fab India store at Kala Ghoda in ages, so I can't help with that.

Your best best is to call the stores and check if they have what you are looking for. You should be able to find the phone numbers of the stores online.

Edited: 10:44 am, July 22, 2013
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
346 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Local needed! Anokhi and FabIndia best store location

Fab India at Kala Ghoda is huge at 3 levels and Anokhi in by lane at Chowpatty/Hughes Road. They would be some distance from the airport but then you have the day.

Nagpur, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Local needed! Anokhi and FabIndia best store location

Thanks to you both. Much appreciated.

4. Re: Local needed! Anokhi and FabIndia best store location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 29, 2014