We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good restaurants in lokhandwala complex andheri west

London
13 posts
Good restaurants in lokhandwala complex andheri west

Hi there, can you recommend good restaurants in the lokhandwala complex area - price not issue - interested in cleanliness, hygiene and gr8 food - thanks

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,582 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Good restaurants in lokhandwala complex andheri west

Where do I start? LOL

Lokhandwala is FULL of restaurants. Let me know what kind of food you want to go in for and I will suggest a good place.

In the meantime, have a look at Grillopolis …burrp.com/listing/…1975858712

Just had a thought: you do mean Lokhandwala in Andheri (W), right?

Edited: 3:18 am, April 13, 2012
London
13 posts
2. Re: Good restaurants in lokhandwala complex andheri west

Hi there, thank you for your response. will be there for two week. was there years ago - remember high point being good for dosa. Looking for decent chinese and indian restaurants.

Edited: 9:02 am, April 13, 2012
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
588 posts
28 reviews
3. Re: Good restaurants in lokhandwala complex andheri west

If you come to Link Road (Near Cinemax - not too far from Lokhandwala) you can eat at Mainland China, China Gate. Both serve excellent Chinese food.

For Indian I can think of Time and Again near the circle.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
2,095 posts
38 reviews
4. Re: Good restaurants in lokhandwala complex andheri west

FUNNY coincidence!!!! Did you not notice, Saneguy?

Post#0 from Toxicmangouk of London and Post #2 from Toxic A of London. Not often that one comes across something like this!!

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,582 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: Good restaurants in lokhandwala complex andheri west

Weird.

London
13 posts
6. Re: Good restaurants in lokhandwala complex andheri west

Hi there, that's my bad, I have two trip advisor account - one which is automatically linked to when I use from work (cookies) one my iPhone - cut long story short - when set up trip advisor app on iPhone - could not remember password - it could send reminder password to work address - but as was not at work set it up on personal A/c

Mumbai
Level Contributor
2,095 posts
38 reviews
7. Re: Good restaurants in lokhandwala complex andheri west

And now you have gone and changed screen name of Toxic A to Toxic_12. You had better contact TA staff the Help Centre below and ask them to merge the two accounts:

tripadvisor.in/help/i_have_two_tripadvisor_a…

8. Re: Good restaurants in lokhandwala complex andheri west

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, June 19, 2013